I've always heard that, but didn't practice it. Decided to change that and really get into reading over the past year. Love hearing what others are reading, and sharing what I'm reading as well.
Here is my completed list so far for 2011:
1. RADICAL by David Platt
2. COMMUNICATING FOR A CHANGE by Andy Stanley
3. THE HOLE IN OUR GOSPEL by Richard Stearns
4. BLINK by Malcolm Gladwell
5. THE NEXT CHRISTIANS by Gabe Lyons
6. CHAZOWN by Craig Groeschel
7. THE MILLENIALS by Thom and Jess Rainer
8. NECESSARY ENDINGS by Henry Cloud (actually in middle of this one)
-----What are you reading these days?