Thoughts from yesterday @ The Quest ...
* Seriously amazing day in the life of our church community. Celebrated God's FAITHFULNESS to our church over the past 5 or 6 years since we began! So many great stories to tell of all God has done and is doing. If you missed it, you can check it out here.
* Loved listening to the Steele's share their story of life transformation! A testimony to God's faithfulness and moving in the life of this church community!
* Our band is simply amazing. Great worship yesterday.... as it is every week. So thankful for an amazing group of dedicated and gifted musicians who share their gifts and talents with our church community!
* Bob and Beth Farris showed up for one of our services. Bob is our consultant for the Imagine Building Campaign we are in. He and I have established a close friendship. Joy to have them worship with us yesterday!
* Grand opening of our new facility "The Gathering Place." This facility is incredible and a huge blessing. We are very excited about its use for our youth and other groups, and also to be a place of outreach to the community around us. Join us this Friday night, Jan. 14, for our UNPLUGGED CONCERT SERIES, 7 pm. Bring a friend, especially if they don't know Christ or have a worship community they are a part of. Great opportunity to introduce them to an informal and safe environment to connect with others.
* Speaking of our new facility - we have an amazing team that serve so selflessly and pulled off our grand opening and day of celebration. I am SO THANKFUL for servant leaders who love God and people and do whatever they can to demonstrate that!
* Mentioned to the church about a new series that begins this coming Sunday, Jan. 16 - called "The Irresistible Invitation." I am STOKED about this series. It is going to be powerful, beyond just hearing, though ... it is going to challenge me and our whole church community to become more IRRESISTIBLE to the world around us ... as we live out our lives for Jesus. The Gospel is missional and outwardly focused. Our lives must be the same. Don't miss this series!
Have a great week!